Dajana Water Test Kit For Ph intended fresh water in the aquarium or pond.
The quality and chemical properties of aquarium water are very important for the life of all living organisms and plants. Therefore, we must pay close attention to the quality of water. In particular, the balance between so-called acidity and alkalinity is a very important feature that we must regularly monitor. In our case, this is a pH determination in water using our simple color comparison test. Keep the pH within the range is determined for the species of fish you breed in the tank. In general, the pH value can be recommended between 6-8 pH. A significant decrease in pH from your normal values is an indicator of deterioration in water quality and is necessary
its partial exchange.
1. Attach the enclosed scoop to the tank and collect 3 ml of water for testing
2. Hold the test solution vial vertically above the measuring cup and pour in
into water 7 drops of solution
3. Displace the water with the solution in a measuring cup
4. Immediately compare the color of the solution with the color swatch and subtract the corresponding pH value.
Move the color scale in front of the vial and look for the color matching in the visor to determine the pH value.
5. At the end of the test, drain and rinse the measuring liquid under running water.
– Contains 2-propanol. The product is flammable and irritating
– Keep out of the reach of children
– Keep the container tightly closed in a cool, well-ventilated place.
– Do not eat, drink or smoke while in use
– Avoid contact with skin and eyes
– Highly flammable, may form flammable vapor / air mixtures when in use
Detailed information and instructions for use are to be found on the instruction slip inside the box.
There are no reviews yet.